Outbound™ IT Leadership
Outbound’s™ IT Leadership Services provide the benefit of having a leader who has decades of experience in national and international diverse IT environments working for your business, without the burden of hiring a senior-level IT executive and their overheads. Our IT Leadership services extend strategic leadership to help define, implement, and realise comprehensive IT strategies.
Does your business have the Technology Leadership it needs?
Through Outbound’s™ comprehensive IT Leadership Services, you can find senior-level executives that will serve as C-level executives and IT leaders for your organisation. Our executive resources have experience and technical knowledge of a broad range of IT platforms, technologies, digital transformations, and board level expertise, so they can quickly and effectively match your business objectives with the right technology solutions.
Whether you need us to advise, lead or manage, we are available to meet all your needs. Our IT experts have deep industry expertise and are committed to getting things right for every client, every time – whether it is rebuilding an entire system or providing a solution to a small issue. We provide dedicated virtual C-suite executives to attend corporate board meetings to correlate business objectives with IT strategies and tactics in order to guide you in the right direction.
“An organisation's performance can be significantly impacted by adopting new technologies, especially considering how rapidly the business landscape is changing.
– Damon Palframan, Chief Revenue Officer at Outbound™
Gain access to the Technology Leadership you need
The IT Leadership Services offered by Outbound™ go well beyond the technical side of Information Technology; we provide companies with virtual services, assessments and recommendations to achieve business goals. Our virtual services offer the unique experience of treating our people as your own staff, embedded within your organisation or your board level as a trusted advisor and senior professional. With our experts by your side, we’re committed to helping you build an IT organisation that is more efficient, more reliable, and more cost-effective working at the senior strategic executive level.
Virtual IT-Director-as-a-Service provides an affordable hands-on approach with a focus on strategy and operations, providing you with the highest levels of IT leadership, guidance and support to drive technology developments in your business.
Our Virtual IT Director service is structured towards asking the right questions and directing your business towards IT excellence. From GDPR compliance to IT budget reviews, there will be expertise on hand from the company that knows IT inside and out. The service can be tailored around specific transformation, projects or taking control of the IT department.
This service is generally targeted as businesses that have a small internal or external IT support organisation but require a person to take leadership of this and provide the gap between the board and IT/. Delivered remotely and offers management, budgetary and strategic technology management. Generally contracted within a defined monthly hours or number of days retainer.
Examples of our vIT Director Service:
• Manage: Outbound will help manage and maintain your IT structure, build and formulate an IT Strategy, carry out a maturity assessment and review budgets.
• Plan: We review your current technology stack, operating model and supplier/partner and identify any improvements that should be made. Based on this knowledge and your business objectives, we will develop a technology plan to support your business.
• Execute: We’ll create a roadmap to help you achieve your goals based on the strategy we developed together. Our vIT Director will be there to help see the project through to completion.
Our virtual CIO/CIO-as-a-Service, is designed for businesses requiring a C-Level executive to sit on your board and/or become an advisor to the CFO or CEO, offer strategic services, advisory and onsite assignments including management of any in-house or outsourced teams.
This is ideal for businesses who need someone to develop an IT strategy, or implement a new target operating model, or digital transformation, we will build your financial budgets, assess your IT capabilities and maturity level, deal with an outsourced partner or assist the board with strategy decisions, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions.
In short, they take ownership of your IT organisation, provide your day-to-day IT oversight and create a roadmap to help you achieve your technology goals. Working with the board they will ensure the executive strategy is aligned to the technology goals.
Examples of our vCIO Service:
• Manage: Outbound will help manage the IT organisation, take ownership of cyber security, policies, procedures, budgets and build and formulate an IT Strategy, carry out a maturity assessment.
• Plan: Working with your Executive and Senior Management team we will build or evaluate your IT Strategy, immediately understand the business objectives and challenges. If a digital transformation is needed we will review, builds business cases and execute.
• Execute: Engagement and execution is key in any change programme, we will work with the leadership and business to ensure the goals are met. Our resources have a can do and get it done attitude to drive the passion of change, technology into your culture and your business. Our vCIO will be there to help see the project through to completion.
Benefits of Virtual IT Roles
Hiring a CIO to be full-time members of your executive team can be expensive, time consuming and costly. From salary to benefits, many business owners find it difficult to justify bringing on a technology expert full time to lead their IT department.
That’s why many companies turn to a virtual solution to save money. They essentially perform all of the functions of a conventional CIO, but act as a pay-as-you-go service. So, you pay for only the services you need.
Smaller businesses who lack an IT department or are worrying if their company is too small to attract the right talent, also benefit from this solution. At Outbound™ we can help you avoid those costs with our virtual CIO services.
• Cost effective
• Independent trusted advisor
• Reduce churn and ensure continuity
• Vast experienced people
• Flexibility to scale from hours to days a month
• Powerful networks to gain from
• Network of partners and suppliers to assist
• Can be used for specific engagements or projects